We have a TRUE NO PG (personal guarantee) Shelf Corp Program with a 25% success fee for a 30 day process to get 50K to 150K in funding with a corp that has small tradelines, complete financials from sources that are corporate only. With this program, you get Business Credit Cards (FICO doesn’t matter). You can use a SSN or CPN. Please once it’s emailed complete our contract for service, get it back to us and your file will be processed with in 24 hours. The following week, you will get an update from the STATE with your info (the states vary MN and Colorado are common). We consider this a good entry for what we call “working capital” to be used for any thing like expanding a business, repairing your personal credit or to buy a high quality CPN package
- 1 year registered agent service – Service that receives legal correspondence on behalf of purchased corporation(s).
- Articles of incorporation – Sometimes also referred to as the Certificate of Incorporation. They are the primary rules governing the management of a corporation in the United States and are filed with a state or other regulatory agency. Furthermore, Articles of Incorporation proves that Client owns, outright, the corporate entity.
- Letter of good standing – This is a certificate that proves to lending institutions and viewing parties that a corporation is “Active” and in accordance with statutory governing to do business in a described state(s).
- We set up a virtual office with a Business Number that is listed with 411 directory assistance. Virtual office is set up for you at no cost and the recurring cost of $175.00 per month is the client’s responsibility, after funding. VO is to be maintained for at least 3 months or until all funding is arranged.-If needed.
- We open a business banking relationship as part of the package to provide the corporation, banking references. Client may also need to open other account with the different lending institutions. Client will be responsible for the opening deposit for each account opened. Opening deposits deposited into these accounts are property of the Client.
- Business References-3-5 business references to Equifax Business, Dunn and Bradstreet, and/or Experian Business. Time Frame: 15-30 days.
- Website- 3- 5 page corporate website.
- Financials- Client will provide.
- Tax ID- Consultant will obtain a business Tax Identification number for corporation.
- Corporate Domain and Email- Consultant will obtain a corporate email account for corporation.
By owning a pre-established corporate entity, you are able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Instant availability & fast delivery
- Show longevity of company filing
- Immediately own a company with a filing history
- Ready for immediate transfer as no stock are currently issued
- May help when applying for contracts and financing
All entities are in good standing through maintenance, reinstatement, revival or the equivalent. Your company name can be changed for a small fee. We encourage full disclosure in informing lenders and others that you recently acquired the older entity. Annual renewal fees are due according to government regulations and are the full responsibility of the buyer. Companies listed are on consignment. The companies are in their shell form prior to the issuance of any stock. No stock or securities are being offered. We do not offer a guarantee as to any particular benefit that will be realized by purchasing such a company.